top of page
How the School is Organised
- Our Nursery can offer full-time places (30 hours) to eligible parents. All other nursery places are offered on a part-time basis (15 hours).
- The Primary School takes 30 children in each class, with 45 in each year group.
The classes are organised into three key stages:
- Foundation Stage for Nursery and Reception
- Key Stage One for Years 1 and 2
- Key Stage Two for Years 3 to 6
The School Day starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.00pm. We have an extensive range of After-School Clubs which run until 4.00pm, and a Breakfast Club which starts at 8.30am.
Lunches are cooked freshly on the premises every day, offer an excellent choice of dishes and are free of charge. Click here to see our menu. Children can bring their own packed lunches, where we would expect a selection a healthy options. Fruit is provided for a mid-morning snack. Sweets and fizzy drinks are strictly off the menu!
bottom of page